Zengaku (University-wide) Information Outlet and Network System
The university provides information outlets in classrooms through the Zengaku (University-wide) Information Outlet and Network System. Formerly called the "Authenticated Network System", we changed its name to avoid confusion. The authentication methods were also changed on July 22, 2010.
For information on available access areas and user eligibility, see the User's Guide.
Please refer to the relevant notes prior to usage.
Before you connect: step-by-step instructions
- A PC equipped with a 10Base-T or 100 Base-TX wired LAN connection
- LAN cable (UTP, standard straight type)
- Web-browsing software
- Set your OS to automatically acquire its IP address from a DHCP server.
How to connect
- Connect one end of the LAN cable to your PC's LAN interface and the other end to the information outlet in a classroom.
- Enter your user ID (UTID-13) and password on the next page and press the "Login" button. Your PC will be connected if successful.
- Our university does not allow any in-bound connections whose destination ports are 1-1023/TCP or in the 1-1023/UDP range. Other ports and protocols are not limited at this time.
|Zengaku Information Outlets||126.96.36.199/22|
Updated on April 9, 2014
Updated on July 22, 2010
Updated on April 24, 2010
Updated on April 19, 2010