Organization for Information Infrastructure is responsible for the information infrastructure of all
schools at University of Tsukuba.
The role of the organization is to plan and perform the following functions for improving the quality and efficiency of education and research within the university.
The functions include:
1. Maintaining IT infrastructure for education, research, and management
2. Providing information services on the corre-sponding IT infrastructure
3. Ensuring information security and implement-ing security measures
Primary activities include:
1. Decision making on information strategies
2. Decision making on information environment infrastructure
3. Ensuring information securityThe Organization for Information Infrastructure
primarily consists of the Office for Information Infrastructure Planning, the Academic omputing and Communications Center, and the Division of Information Management.